RE: Minolta 3D camera

From: Stephen Skinner (stephen@paraform.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 20:00:55 EEST

The typical output from the Minolta Vivid Scanner is a polygonal dataset.
Minolta has their own .vvd file format which is a binary version of the
commonly used .obj format (which is also supported). For further
information you may want to contact:

Roger Wilson / Product Manager, Minolta Corp.
roger@saltydog.com

Good luck,

Stephen Skinner***************
Stephen Skinner
Director of Business Development
Paraform, Inc.
795 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: 650.846.2122 Fax: 650.846.2160 URL: www.paraform.com