RE: Formats for tesselated data

From: Stephen Skinner (stephen@paraform.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 19:50:45 EEST

Per other comments, I would recommend PolyTrans from Okino for translation
of tesselated dataHere is the contact information for Okino:

http://www.okino.com/
3397 American Drive, Unit # 1. Mississauga, Ontario. L4V 1T8.
Tel: 888-3D-OKINO, (905) 672-9328.

Regards,

Stephen Skinner

Stephen Skinner
Director of Business Development
Paraform, Inc.
795 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: 650.846.2122 Fax: 650.846.2160 URL: www.paraform.com