Laser Scanning - service providers wanted

From: Dr. Matt Murphy (MurphyM@mechnet.liv.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 14:02:20 EEST

Dear List,

My company have carried out considerable work in the UK using Cyberware laser scanning equipment to digitise human form. I cannot reveal the final application of this data.

We are currently negotiating 2 contracts to carry out similar work in New York, USA and Rio, Brazil.

I need to find scanning bureau local to each of these locations. Ideally they will use Cyberware, but comparable systems will also be considered.

Anybody out there? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Please reply privately to mattmurphy@ccons.freeserve.co,uk

Thanks,

Matt

Dr Matt Murphy