vendor attitude

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 10:20:35 EEST

> If you can send me a list of concerns, my group
>will begin to work thru them.

Gosh...........wish more vendors would do this.......What a breath of fresh
air.......

Roger maybe you started something positive on this list. Most folks sit,
suffer, and say nothing to keep from "getting" a vendor upset...... But we
all know that 'bugs' exist however we just make do...I wonder if it is
because we expect to see less support from them if we complain or say
anything that could be taken as negative...

shame on us,
Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html