CNET Shopper.com Dispatch

From: CNET Shopper.com Dispatch (sh-dispatch@CNET.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 20:41:22 EEST

CNET Shopper.com Dispatch
July 19, 1999
Vol. 2, No. 30

CNET Shopper. Where to buy online.

*Compare 1,000,000 prices on 100,000 products.*

http://www.shopper.com/?dd.sh.txt.0719.01

Our product coverage at CNET Shopper is now better than ever. If you've been
looking for the new iMac systems, look no further, as we have 'em all. You'll
find them and other hot new Mac models at:

http://www.shopper.com/idx/MAC/COMPUTER_SYSTEMS/?dd.sh.txt.0719.02

In addition, there's a hot new MP3 player out on the market. The Nomad MP3
player from Creative Labs is turning heads. Check it out at:

http://www.shopper.com/prdct/081/433.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.03

For even more new products, turn to our new products page at:

http://www.shopper.com/idx/NEW_LISTING/index.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.04

Happy shopping!

Dan Miller
danm@cnet.com
Senior Producer, CNET Shopper

-----------------ADVERTISEMENT-----------------------
Go Network, Snap, and CNET have created custom versions of
IE 5.0, which make it easier to get to your favorite site
features. Free download of your choice. Click here:

http://www.computers.com/Digdispatch/ie5.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.05

1. Deals on the Web: Price drops, discounts, and more

* Motorola StarTAC 8000g: $399 (In-stock: Yes)
http://www.shopper.com/prdct/430/300/2.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.06

* Creative Desktop Theater 5.1 Digital Speakers: $225 (In-stock: No)
http://www.shopper.com/prdct/871/433.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.07

* Antec Computer Case: $28 (In-stock: Yes)
http://www.shopper.com/prdct/616/962.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.08

* Asus ATX MBD PII 440LX 5PCI 2ISA 1AGP 3DM Scsi: $162 (In-stock: Yes)
http://www.shopper.com/prdct/619/191.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.09

* Sony GDM-F500 21-in. Monitor: $1,569 (In-stock: Yes)
http://www.shopper.com/prdct/771/452.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.10

2. Introductions: Meet the new merchants on CNET Shopper.com

* CompuAmerica
http://www.shopper.com/cmpny/707/07.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.11

* TheCameraClub.com
http://www.shopper.com/cmpny/807/07.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.12

TIP: Some merchants sell items "at cost." Before confirming your
order, be sure to check for any fees that may be added to the final
price.

-----------------ADVERTISEMENT-----------------------
Ready for a career upgrade? Hot companies like Liquid Audio, IXL, and
America Online are hiring at CNET's Tech Jobs site. Click here and let our
search engine find a job for you

http://www.computers.com/Digdispatch/findjobs.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.13

3. Rebates: Act fast before they expire

Each week we'll be bringing you information about the best rebates on
the hottest products. Act quickly, though, as some of these rebates
expire soon!

* Epson Stylus 740i
$50 mail-in rebate (expires September 30, 1999)
http://www.shopper.com/prdct/936/813.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.14

For a complete list of rebates, visit:

http://www.shopper.com/idx/rebates.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.15

4. Auctions: Going once, twice...

Free listings. Awesome products. Enough said.

CNET Auctions:

http://auctions.cnet.com/

5. Most popular products: The Top 1,000

1. Palm V (3Com)
2. Windows 98 Upgrade (Microsoft)
3. Palm III (3Com)
4. Viper V770 (Diamond Multimedia)
5. Coolpix 950 (Nikon)
6. Palm IIIx (3Com)
7. Millennium G400 (Matrox Graphics)
8. Photoshop 5 (Adobe)
9. Cassiopeia E-105 (Casio)
10. Red Hat Linux (Red Hat Software)

To view the complete Top 1,000 list, check out:

http://www.shopper.com/top1000/0.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.16

http://www.cnet.com/Support/unsub/1%2C300%2Csh%2C00.html?dd.sh.txt.0719.17

NOTE: All product information, including prices, features, and
availability, is subject to change without notice.

*A TECHNICAL NOTE FOR OUR DISPATCH READERS*

Email format restrictions may not allow some URLs to fit within one
line of message text. This means that when you click a URL in a
Dispatch, you may get an error. If clicking on a URL doesn't work, you
can simply select, copy, and then paste the entire link address into
your browser's target address field.

*Thanks from the team at CNET Shopper.com!*