Re: New Conference at EuroMold '99

From: Scott A Taper (scott.taper@sri.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 22:18:56 EEST

To add my 2¢: As Manager-Owner of Techno-L, a Technology Licensing and
Technology Transfer Discussion list, I permit such identification and "blatant"
advertising in the signature portion of the list as long as it limited to one
paragraph about who you are and refers to website for the rest of the sales
spiel.

Scott Taper (Techno-L List Owner-Manager)
Manager, Technology Commercialization
and Business Development
SRI International
333 Ravenswood Ave.