Re: Medical application of RP

From: Le Chi Hieu (msc97245@ait.ac.th)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 20:58:29 EEST

Dear Dr.Bruno Le Razer,

You can get the pictures in the following websites:

1. The RP applications in the Medical Field
       http://www.protosystech.com/newhtml/

2. RESEARCHES AND PROJECTS IN BIOMECHANICS AT L.U.LEUVEN
        http://fibula.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/bmgo/research.html

3. BioModelling by AnatomicsTM, Real virtuality in surgery
      http://www.qmi.asn.au/anatomics/index.html

Hopefully these sites will help you.

My best regards,

Hieu.L.C

  Mr. Le Chi Hieu
  Doctoral Student & Research Associate
  ISE Division. School of Advanced Technologies
  Asian Institute of Technology
  P.O.Box4, Klong Luang Pathumthani 12120.Thailand

  Email: msc97245@ait.ac.th or lechi_hieu@yahoo.com
  Phone: (66-2) 524-6107 (office)&(66-2) 524-7292 (home)
  Fax: (66-2) 524-5697