New rp-ml newsgroup, etc.

From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS (DANIEL@proton.com.my)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 03:50:29 EEST

No, not everyone has newsgroup access (I actually expect this to be the
minority). But there is a web-based newsgroup-like forum on
http://www.network54.com . Everyone should be able to reach this. It seems
pretty good, as I use this to access info regarding old car restoration.
Refer to http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/14429?it=0 for a working forum.
The only "spam" is a banner ad at the top of each page.

---
Regards,
Dan Davis
PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
Hicom Industrial Estate, Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
+60 3 515-2380 phone/fax
http://www.protoncar.com/rapid/index.htm