RE: 3d Lightyear?

From: TAN CHOR ANN, RP (TANCA@proton.com.my)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 03:48:16 EEST

I've already attended a course for 3D Lightyear, organised by 3D Systems
last month. Furthermore, i've got a beta copy of the software with me now,
although i can't run it as yet, as my computers need upgrading.
The software should hit the streets pretty soon IMHO. Personally, i can't
wait!! It's much more easy and fun to use, compared to maestro ;)

Rgds,
Raymond Tan,
Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing Center,
Research & Development Department,
PROTON BHD.
Shah Alam, Malaysia.