RE: Scanners

From: Brian Kissel (brian@paraform.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 18:58:02 EEST

Hello Jim,

You might also want to check out Steinbichler
(http://www.steinbichler.com/). Their US office is in the Detroit area:

Mike Burgess
40000 Grand River Suite 101
Novi, MI 48375
Bus: (248) 426-0638
Bus Fax: (248) 426-0643
E-mail: mikeb@steinbichler.com

Brian
Brian Kissel
CEO, Paraform, Inc.
795 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: 650.846.2110 Fax: 650.846.2160 URL: www.paraform.com