Your Amazon.com Delivers subscription

From: info@amazon.com
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 17:59:11 EEST

Thanks for subscribing to Amazon.com Delivers. Every couple of
weeks, we'll send you an e-mail message about books, music,
video or auctions that our expert editors think are outstanding.
You'll also receive e-mail from celebrated figures in your favorite
categories and styles. We'll only send you messages about books,
music, video, or auctions in the categories you've specified. You've
just subscribed to the following Amazon.com Delivers list(s):

        * The Oprah Book Club®
        * Art, Architecture, and Photography
        * Audiobooks
        * Award Winners
        * Bestsellers
        * Biographies
        * Black Studies
        * Book Bargains
        * Books for Writers
        * Business and Investing
        * Children's Books
        * Christian Books
        * Classical Music Books and Scores
        * Computer Games
        * Computer Graphics
        * Computer-Networking and Operating Systems
        * Computer Programming
        * Computer-Web Development
        * Cooking
        * Cyberculture
        * Eastern Religion
        * Entertainment
        * Gay Studies
        * General Computing
        * Health, Mind, and Body
        * History
        * Home and Garden
        * Horror
        * Independent and University Presses
        * Jewish Books
        * Lesbian Studies
        * Literature and Fiction
        * Mystery and Thrillers
        * Occult and Metaphysics
        * Parenting and Families
        * Philosophy
        * Politics and Current Events
        * Reference
        * Romance
        * Science and Nature
        * Science Fiction and Fantasy
        * Spirituality and Inspiration
        * Sports and Outdoors
        * Teens
        * Travel
        * True Crime
        * Women's Studies
        * Alternative, Indie & Punk
        * Blues
        * Children's Music
        * Christian Music
        * Classical: Instrumental
        * Classical Music 101
        * Country
        * Dance & DJ
        * Folk
        * Hip-Hop
        * International
        * Jazz
        * Jazz 101
        * New Age Music
        * Opera and Vocal
        * Pop
        * Rock
        * Rhythm & Blues
        * Soundtracks
        * Top Sellers
        * Gift Recommendations
        * Art House and International
        * Classics
        * DVD New Releases
        * Kids and Family
        * Science Fiction and Fantasy
        * Television
        * VHS New Releases
        * Bizarre Bazaar
        * Books
        * Collectibles
        * Music
        * Sports Memorabilia
        * Toys
        * Video
        * What's Hot

*Your Amazon.com Bill of Rights*

1. The Amazon.com Safe Shopping Guarantee protects you while
you shop at Amazon.com, so that you never have to worry
about credit card safety. Period.

We guarantee that every transaction you make at Amazon.com
will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if
unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of
shopping at Amazon.com.

Plus, you'll be one of over 10 million customers who have
safely shopped with us without credit card fraud. If you
feel more comfortable, you can always call in your credit
card after you have fully submitted your order.

2. No obligation. Bookmatcher and our Personal Notification
Services--Amazon.com Delivers, Eyes, and Oprah (r)--are
provided free of charge, and you are under no obligation to
buy anything.

3. Unsubscribing. To unsubscribe or change your subscription
to any of our Personal Notification Services, please visit
your Amazon.com Subscriptions page:

4. Amazon.com Updates and Special Offers. As a customer,
subscriber, or contest entrant you'll occasionally receive
e-mail updates about important functionality changes to the
web site, new Amazon.com services, and special offers we
believe would be beneficial to you. If you'd rather not
receive this information, please visit your Amazon.com
Subscriptions page:

5. Privacy. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We
use the information we collect about you to process orders
and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We
may also use it to tell you about changes in our services or
about offers we think you'll find valuable. We do not sell,
trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may
choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third
parties, but you can tell us not to. Simply send a blank
e-mail message to never@amazon.com.

Thank you for visiting Amazon.com!

Amazon.com
More than 4.7 million titles