Offended

From: b.Kooijmans@gearbox.prc.tno.nl
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 10:36:56 EEST

This morning I received your perpetrating mail. I work for a research
institute in the Netherlands and I despise the way your company misuses our
scientific communication channel. Never will you sell something to a person
in Europe if you use this aggressive method.

Hopefully you understand that we do not wish to receive any mail from you at
all!!

Most sincere,

N.M.J.P. Kooijmans, B.Sc.

Prototyping Engineer Phone: +31 15 2608
729
Production Development Division Fax: +31 15 2608 725
Oostsingle 209, P.O. Box 5073 E-mail:
B.Kooijmans@ind.tno.nl
2600 GB Delft, the Netherlands

Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research.