RE: Siggraph

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 01:13:09 EEST

HI - I am chairing The Studio at SIGGRAPH 99. It is being used in the
courses - I am not sure exactly which one - that not being my venue. But it
will also be in The Studio where you can sign up for a session. YOu can
visit the STudio web site at http://www.siggraph.org/s99/conference/studio/

        I am not sure about the contest. I believe they are also on the Exhibition
floor so they may be doing promos there.

        For the uninitiated - SIGGRAPH is the biggest COmputer Graphics show on
earth whcih includes a fairly respected technical papers and large
exhibition floor space - large enough that it takes more than a day to see
every thing. Go to the www.siggraph.org/s99 website for registration
details. This year about 50,000 people are expected.

        The Studio is a working lab and new this year. We will have both large
format 2D printers and a few 3D printers (check the web site for details).

        If any one has questions please feel free to contact me. If you are
visiting SIGGRAPH come stop by at the studio

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan
Technical Director PRISM
Email: razdan@asu.edu