Re: Advertising

From: Sales@MLF
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 15:30:10 EEST

Ben Halford,

I agree!! With open discussion about how to filter your mail the last thing
I need is Delete-Key-Abuse. As it is, the only time I have to review the
mailings takes away from my family.

Let's keep the advertisements in the magazines or the mail(USPS) and give
credit where due. Next time please openly sign your e-mail.

Carl Dekker