need compression contact involved with online ordering

From: Randy Rua (rua@bus.usc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 03:46:26 EEST

This resource has been a great help in researching the aspects of ordering
prototypes online. I want to thank everyone who has provided their input.
 I still plan to contact some of you who have given me your contact
information.

Because this is such a big group, I hope that some of you could help me
find the people at Compression who were involved with developing or
running the online ordering system.

 If you have a contact name or were directly involved with Compression's
online system please email me at rua@bus.usc.edu.

Thanks for your help!

Randy