Rapid tooling

From: Damon Johnston (damon@3dwest.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 23:33:19 EEST

Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing some success with the new Ren shape -express 2000 material. We are creating cores and cavities via CNC (Pro manufacture) with this material in a few days, and getting molded parts up to a quantity of about 1500 parts with little wear on the tool. We would like to know if anyone else out there is using this material sucessfully and would love to meet someone we can compare notes to. We are about to start a complex tool with this material and would appreciate some input from someone else's experience.

picture