Re: New Video Card

From: Justin Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 05:24:29 EEST

Hopefully the *display* time is considerably decreased, though. But I
wouldn't expect any decrease in processing time for boolean ops--that type
of processing is contolled by the speed of your CPU, amount of RAM,
etc...but not by your video card--that controls your rendering speed.
3DLabs' advice might be right in this case...

Justin

--
Justin Kidder
Automation and Robotics Laboratory