CAD

From: Steven (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 03:04:42 EEST

I am using FormZ since that is what was being taught online through Temple
University. I felt, and do feel, that I was best served by going with software that
came with inexpensive and extensive training such as was offered through a semester
long college class.

Now, reading through all these posts, and from several private e-mails, FormZ is not
apparently viewed within this RP community as being robust. What I am wondering is
this: should I be looking into some of these higher end software packages now that I
am familiar with CAD or is my art oriented jewelry modeling not suited to these
engineering grade programs.

So far I have been very happy with FormZ but since I have not tried anything else, I
do not know what I do not know.

Steven Pollack