Re: pediatric jawbone or skull CAD model

From: Rafael Santillan (santillan@ciateq.mx)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 22:41:13 EEST

Tom

I saw a lower jaw bone LOM part with theets at the Helsys Booth at the Chicago RP 99 conference.
I did contact in there to Tibi Lovu a very helpful representative.

Ask them the STL file, they are using it for publicity.

their site is www.helisys.com
and tibi email is lovuT@helisys.com

good luck

At 12:59 PM 6/23/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>I've been off the list some time, so please accept by humble apologies if I'm
>resurrecting an old thread.
>
>I am looking for a CAD model of a pediatric human mandible (lower jaw bone,
>preferred) or a full skull. I couldn't find any in the rp-ml archives, or by
>surfing the web.
>
>I found a skull at Clemson's ftp site, assumed that it is an adult skull, and
>have yet to download it due to its size (16Mb) and my company's lack of
>bandwidth. So before I did that, I want to know if anyone has pediatric data
>that I can use or convert to CAD format (Solid Edge v6, IGES, Parasolid, STL
>that I can convert, etc.) Ideally, I need the mandible of a 2 to 5 year old,
>normal or with congenital defects.
>
>Please respond with availability, data format, and pricing. All confidentiality
>will be preserved, I just need generic data.
>
>Thanks,
>Tom
>

>Thomas G. Loebig tgloebig@stargate.net
>Mechanical Design Engineer
>Metamorphic Surgical Devices, Inc.
>660 William Pitt Way
>Pittsburgh, PA 15238
>(412) 826-5300, FAX (412) 826-5301

" The hardest part to get to the top of a hill is not
   to climb but to decide to get there "

####### Rafael Santillan, PhD Mech. Eng. / UMIST
#####\_O CIATEQ <http://ciateq.mx/>
####/\/> Proc. Energ./ Analysis and Numerical Simulation
#### /" Retablo 150, Querétaro, Qro., MEX., ZIP 76150
### \ Phone: (52) 42-112623
## Fax: (52) 42 169963
# email: santillan@ciateq.mx