pediatric jawbone or skull CAD model

From: Thomas G Loebig (t.loebig@stargate.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 19:59:14 EEST

Hello all,
I've been off the list some time, so please accept by humble apologies if I'm
resurrecting an old thread.

I am looking for a CAD model of a pediatric human mandible (lower jaw bone,
preferred) or a full skull. I couldn't find any in the rp-ml archives, or by
surfing the web.

I found a skull at Clemson's ftp site, assumed that it is an adult skull, and
have yet to download it due to its size (16Mb) and my company's lack of
bandwidth. So before I did that, I want to know if anyone has pediatric data
that I can use or convert to CAD format (Solid Edge v6, IGES, Parasolid, STL
that I can convert, etc.) Ideally, I need the mandible of a 2 to 5 year old,
normal or with congenital defects.

Please respond with availability, data format, and pricing. All confidentiality
will be preserved, I just need generic data.

Thanks,
Tom

Thomas G. Loebig tgloebig@stargate.net
Mechanical Design Engineer