Re: Models of Great Architecture

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 21:44:03 EEST

From: RCaverly@aol.com <RCaverly@aol.com>
Date: Sunday, June 20, 1999 09:14
>I remember someone asking about models of great architecture. Pardon me
if
>I'm duplicating some info already passed along.
>You might contact the people who run http://www.greatbuildings.com/. They
>have modeled an extensive collection of architecture.
>Dick Caverly

    Wow! This is incredible. 75 of the most famous buildings of all time
on-line in 3-D, and all the data and viewing tools are free. I'm not sure
yet if the files are directly convertible to StL, but that would be a minor
obstacle compared to creating the files in the first place. What a fantastic
resource! The fabber economy is truly going to be a whole new world.

    Thank you, Dick, for posting this.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Marshall@Ennex.com