Re: reverse-engineering

From: Alain BERNARD (alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 16:58:35 EEST

Dear Holger,

0,01 mm : is this dimension the maximum dimension of your part, or is this
the size of the smallest detail of your part ?
A few years ago, I scanned some parts for plastic injection (toys) and also
medals with very small details, about 0,05 mm, and I used a point laser
scanner. Nowadays, I currently use a plane laser sensor for similar
applications.

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD