RE: Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP's)

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 14:00:06 EEST

I believe Dr. Richard Chartoff from the University of Dayton Research
Institute was researching this a few years ago. Dr. Chartoff may be reached
at (+1) 937-229-2517 or chartorp@udri.udayton.edu.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Inc. fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"