Online Ordering

From: Randy Rua (rua@bus.usc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 03:00:24 EEST

Thank you everyone who responded to my last email on this subject.
I have been working on a business plan in this area for my MBA degree at
the University of Southern California.

I am still researching the topic and would like to speak directly with
rapid prototyping managers and buyers. I am looking for individuals who
have responsibility for outsourcing rapid prototyping. I would like to
talk to you about your outsourcing experience and discuss how this process
could be streamlined by using the Internet. Please send me your contact
information directly. I would really appreciate your input.
Please email me at rua@bus.usc.edu.

Thank you,

Randy Rua