RE: research assistance

From: Prof. P. M. Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 18:56:49 EEST

Kevin,
Please find three references.

Vloeberghs, M., Daemi, M.F., Hatfield, F., Webb, C., Dickens, P. and Martel,
A.
'A Virtual Reality model of the human ventricular system'
1st International Conference on Computer Integrated Surgery 1997, 1-5
September 1997, Linz, Austria; Also published in Computer Aided Surgery
Journal 1997, ISSN 1092-9088.

Vloeberghs, M., Daemi, M.F., Dickens, P. and Hatfield, F.
'A rapid prototype model of the human ventricular system'
Computer Integrated Surgery, 1997, Suppl ISSN 1092-9088.

Vloeberghs, M., Daemi, M.F., Hatfield, F. and Dickens, P.
"Soft Tissue Rapid Prototyping in Neurosurgery"
Computer Aided Surgery, 3 (1998), pp 95-97.

Phill

Prof. P. M. Dickens
Dept. of Mech. & Manuf. Eng.
De Montfort University