Re: Surfacer vs IcemSurf vs....

From: SCat3D@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 19:55:06 EEST

Paraform blows all other RE solutions out of their pants. No wait...water.
We use Paraform with Pro/E and can easily RE any shape without any great
hassle, in fact, it's fun to use. One can use Paraform to recreate entire
seamless object surfaces that readily solidify in Pro, or simply use the
curve drawing functions to extract needed locations and dimensional info to
recreate a parametric model.

We also use Paraform to allow Pro/E to deal with organic solids...take a look
at our Tricon (Taco Bell, etc.) Episode One cup toppers.

-Steve
Gentle Giant Studios