RPD'ing thermoformed parts

From: Pedro Garayo (pedgar@cidaut.es)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 16:41:30 EEST

Hi everybody,

I would like to know what are the possibilities for developing big car
interior trimming parts, such as package trays, door panels, etc. I am
only thinking about thermoforming parts and rapidly manufacturing the
aluminum mould. I am looking for businesses or service bureaux who are
able to deal with these type of parts.
At my place we already use CNC milling machines and high speed cutting,
but we still need to shorten the lead time, specially in the prototype
phase.
Any comment will be appreciated. Thank you.

--
|     Pedro Garayo         |    CIDAUT        |