Re: Suggestions needed

From: PnRMolds@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 03 1999 - 23:26:19 EEST

Hello,

I may be able to help. My company specializes in very short lead time for
high speed machined prototype and production injection molds. Lead times are
often in the 4 week range, even for some production tools.

Our prototyping process will yield production quality samples and can easily
produce 300 parts out of the production material of your choice. We also
offer over 45 years of tooling experience and over 14 years of working direct
from a part database.

Contact me at 810-254-6720 to discuss your application in more detail. Our
website www.injectionmolds.com offers in depth information on our operation
including equipment etc.

If you wish, you may email or FTP me your part databases for immediate
review.

email files to: ron@injectionmolds.com
FTP files to ftp:\\www.injectionmolds.com

With best regards,

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

<A HREF="http://www.InjectionMolds.Com">http://www.InjectionMolds.Com>

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

<A HREF="mailto:ron@injectionmolds.com">ron@injectionmolds.com</A>

[Unable to display image]

Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro
or other Database with fast, reliable deliveries backed by 14 years
of CAD/CAM Experience and 45+ Years Tooling Expertise