nasug scrapbook

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 03 1999 - 15:57:27 EEST

Beth's posting of pictures gave me the idea of creating a scrapbook of
NASUG members. So I did a quick grouping of some of the pictures all in one
photo. Our "Daddy Rabbit" is in the middle of the group.

Also I placed a HTML file of the RPML profiles ( all I have received so
far) on fantasia.vr.clemson.edu. Both the nasug.jpg and the rpml file are
in the RP/Papers_reports subdirectory. You can post the html on your web
site if you wish.

Enjoy!

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html