Re[2]: new approach to composite materials

From: lblasch@opw-fc.com
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 17:41:52 EEST

     I recently read a newspaper report* about research into aligning
     spinach cells to produce a semiconductor substrate that had a much
     quicker response time than doped silicone.

     Talk about planting a seed, they are trying to grow the next
     generation of computer chips... It aint a Buick but it might be in one
     someday.

     So much for Caesar salads.

     *(I know it's an archaic data format , but I like the bandwidth)

     Sincerely,

     Larry Blasch
     Systems Administrator for Engineering Services

     OPW Fueling Components
     P.O. Box 405003
     Cincinnati, OH 45240-5003 USA

     Voice: (513) 870-3356