RP Salaries ( RP list's living document)

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 15:41:44 EEST

>Elaine,
>I was wondering if it would be possible for you to help me out?
>You have published salary information about the RP industry the last
>couple of years. I was wondering if I could get a copy of your latest
>report? >I have been put in a different role here since the change from
>and now need to know what the industry standards are. If you know of any
other <sources to find this information, that would also be appreciated.

Every year I ask for salary and job descriptions. Since I never reveal who
provides or uses this information many of you may think that it is
unimportant but the above message is typical of the many I receive each
year. Some of you on this list can thank the document for either helping
you get a job or a raise. Please consider providing information to be
included in this living document. I will post the final document to the
list as I always do and there is no charge for companies to use the
information.

If you can't provide the information please pass this to someone who can
assist in getting current information. Anyone who works in RP&M should
provide inside into what the industry demands in employees. I need global
data not just US.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html