Reverse Engineering Mailing List

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 07:29:05 EEST

        Hi. I am still in Cleveland attending the SME's Reverse Eng meeting. One of
the interesting comments and thoughts was that perhaps time has come to
start a REverse Enginnering Mailing list much the same way as RP-ML. I know
in the past the vote has been negative in starting another list and people
subscribing to more mailing lists. I have been tentative about it myself in
the past since I didnt want it to degenerate into Academic NURB surface
tangent continuity discussions instead of serving people at large about
softwares, hardwares, etc etc. Given the enthusiasm of the people today I
find perhaps a sister mailing list ought to be started.
        So here I am sticking my finger in the water to test the current and
temperature !! I would like to see a simple poll and if you keep the same
subject in your replies I will try to keep a count of yeas and nays.

        Thanks again.

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan
Technical Director PRISM