New RP Method

From: Jeff Smith (jnlsmith@vgernet.net)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 00:17:38 EEST

In today's Machine Design issue there is a new? RP method from
Light Scupting, Inc. called QL or Quick Layering. I was wondering if
anyone had more information on it? Speeds and accuracies seem much
better than normal SL, however the process looks very similar to
Cubital's, except much more practical.... Does anyone have any
experience with this technique and can you offer any insights as
to advantages and disadvantages? The article is written by the
president of Light Sculpting, so I think its alittle biased....

I am also interested in information on the resins... They look pretty
cheap.

-Jeff Smith