Re: How fine can you go?

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 20:45:24 EEST

Glyn:
Read your post on the RPML re:the steps. Would it sove your problem if
we could over-coat your item, then polish out the layers? We have done
this on some other pats with success. Our purpose was removing layering
without removing any of the SLA material. We can build with our blue
material so that you can see what you are doing. We have a polisher who
can polish this up to about 1500 grit paper which is the level normally
used for diamond finishes. You mentioned some channels if you are
interested could you clarify/ If you wish call me at (800) 432-ETCH
(3824). Hope we can be assistance.

Lee Eisinger
Akron Metal Etching
Akron, OH