Re: How fine can you go?

From: PROFORM AG (proform@proform.ch)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 22:04:33 EEST

Glyn,

we have a prototype microstereolithography apparatus that is able to
achieve resolutions in the 5 - 10 um range (including layer thicknesses
in that order). There are still some geometrical restrictions for the
parts that can be made by that process but we would be happy to give it
a try.

Sincerely

Paul Bernhard
Managing Director