2D to 3D

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 20:13:00 EEST

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] -- Attachment: elaine.jpg Code: 0AK4TG2 \ Created: 05-17-99, 03:40 PM [13 Kb] For those of you on the list interested in this topic, I have enclosed a photograph of our famous Elaine merged into a computer mouse. This was done by taking a 2D picture of Elaine and converting it into a 3D modification to the mouse surface. This process requires further work, but most of it is in the processing of the 2D picture to get the desired effect. Regards, Al Hastbacka