Re: RPML profiles

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 21:22:32 EEST

Yes, Thank You. It will be a useful listing.
Can you get the headings to scroll down as we go down the list?
Our autoCad is release 13, not "8".
You might want to change "MyHTML" to read "Elaine's List of RP Jobbers", or
"RPML Profiles" or some other such name, so that when we save the URL it's
more identifable in our browsers' listing, for those of us with short memories.