Re: Space Puzzle Molding

From: PnRMolds@aol.com
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 19:08:24 EEST

This sounds like a new name for an old methodology.....?

With best regards,

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

http://www.InjectionMolds.Com

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

ron@injectionmolds.com

Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro
or other Database with fast, reliable deliveries backed by a
over a decade of CAD/CAM and 40+ Years Tooling Experience

In a message dated 5/9/99 11:26:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,