Thermoforming information wanted

From: John Male (jmale01@buckscol.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 14:18:19 EEST

Hi all,

I'm after some information about either a board or castable material
that can be used to make semi-porous thermoforming tools, which I think
was mentioned on the rpml. I've looked in the archives, but haven't been
able to find it.

Does anyone have a web site address or email for the company that makes
the materials, or any information about them?

Also, has anyone done any work thermoforming around any rp parts? Have
you come across any problems? How did they stand up to the process?
Which rp techniques have you tried?

Thanks in advance,

John

--