Terry's report

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 22:32:45 EEST

I just finished reading the report from cover to cover. Since it covers all
aspects of the RP&M industry it will become the "MUST" read document at
Clemson for incoming RP students and faculty. My only problem will be how
to keep up with the report once it is borrowed. It does cost significantly
more than a text book. Got a student version in the works Terry?
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html