RE: Reverse engineering a valve body - CT and destructive solutions

From: Brian Kissel (brian@paraform.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 01:47:04 EEST

Hi Glyn,

For non-destructive CT, you might want to try SMS in Austin, Texas:

Jim Rollins mailto:jrollins@sms-ct.com
Scientific Measurement Systems http://www.sms-ct.com
2210 Denton Dr. Suite 106 mailto:info@sms-ct.com
Austin, Texas 78758 ftp://sms-ct.com
Tel # 512-837-4712 Fax # 512-837-9082

For destructive testing, try Craig Crump at CGI

Capture Geometry Inside, Eden Prairie, MN, USA

CGI(r)
15161 Technology Drive
Eden Prarie, MN 55344 U.S.A.

Phone : 1-612-937-2005
   1-800-207-4318
Fax: 1-612-937-3018
E-Mail: cgi@reverse-eng.com

http://www.reverse-eng.com/

He also has a list of service bureaus around the country at
http://www.reverse-eng.com/service.html

Regards,

Brian
Brian Kissel
CEO, Paraform, Inc.
795 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: 650.846.2110 Fax: 650.846.2160 URL: www.paraform.com