Re: [Fwd: Fabricating Urethane Computer Mice]

From: Dreams to Reality Studios (dtr@icdc.com)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 02:58:15 EEST

Hi.
We are a modelmaking and prototyping company and we would like to take
this opportunity to invite you to take a look at our site.

http://www.icdc.com/~dtr/
Dreams to Reality Studios
229 Pinetown RD
Audubon, PA 19403
Ph:610-676-0841
Fx:610-676-0842

Our services include:

DESIGN MODELMAKING SCULPTURE CNC VACUUM FORMING

ENLARGING SERVICES FOAMCARVING FIBERGLASS

PLASTER EPOXIES URETHANE MOLDMAKING

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!

Again, we invite you to take a look at our site and feel free to contact

us with your mouse project for a quotatation.

Regards

MICHAEL KRYGER