RE: .stl viewer

From: Bruce Okkema (bruceo@eagledesign.com)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 21:05:50 EEST

Brad, DeskArtes has taken the lead and offered the Viewer software from
their 3Data Expert Series at no cost. It is available for download at the
following site. The free, unlicensed version will shade, zoom, dynamically
spin .stl files.

        http://www.deskartes.com/
Bruce Okkema, Vice President
Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.