Re: AW: Metal Prototype

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 19:02:13 EEST

We use the lost wax process of precision casting. We choose a casting
process appropriate for the part, including vacuum assist. The RP pattern
serves as the wax and is destroyed in the process. We've done many intricate
thin-walled parts in alloys such as A356 and Zamak-3 for example. We don't
publish case studies. We are a commercial foundry.

At 03:47 PM 5/4/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Tom,
>Can I have more detail about how you make the part? Especially show me some
successful case studies to give me the confident on this process.