RE: dinosaurs (food for thought)

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 16:58:48 EEST

Once again, I've tried to stay out of this, however, I feel I must
contribute here. I had a good laugh WITH Fred at last year's 3DSNASUG
conference when we awarded him with a dinosaur. The label "dinosaur" was
not intended to be derogatory, rather an honor for those who persevered in
the prehistoric ages of Stereolithography and RP...... and were still with
the group. Fred was not insulted, nor was any insult intended.

Fred contributed more than I'll ever know about RP, and I am thankful he was
part of the forward-thinking, risk-taking beta group. Where we are today is
largely the labor of those dinosaurs.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Inc. fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"