Re: Low cost RP...

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 15:58:31 EEST

To the list:

I have been observing these comments for quite some time. Economics dictates
that the equipment manufacturers build equipment to suit the companies who will
purchase it. The automotive and aviation industries need larger capabilities
than currently available.Accuracy needs to be improved on larger parts. The RP
industry will really take off when large single unit parts can be made, and
durable, accurate Rapid Tools can be made from them. Granted there are many
uses for small parts but these large industries have the money to advance the
RP & RT industries at a much faster rate.

The solution for small companies is to purchase older equipment and update it
if possible.