Re: Tooling Quotations With RP Model Supplied, ATTN: Bob Morton

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 26 1999 - 17:47:24 EEST

In a message dated 4/26/99 6:53:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
Juergen.Bauer@SPY.SIEMENS.DE writes:

<< Bob,

 The only thing I am wondering about is that you say "ProE ist standard".
 What about all the others CADs ?
 From my point of view, STEP AP214 or Parasolids or ACIS is standard.

 Or simply: "a 3D volume descrition" (like STL, as you wite later).

 Mit freundlichen Grüßen - With kind regards

 Juergen Bauer

 Juergen Bauer, Siemens EC CS A PD
 E-Mail: Juergen.Bauer@ec.siemens.de
 Adress: Siemensstr. 13, 67346 Speyer, Germany
 Phone: +49-6232-30-2501; Fax -2110
 http://www.siemens.de/ec/eccs/auto/index.htm >>

Juergen
 Let me clarify. I meant Pro Engineer is standard in our organization. Every
job no matter which system it originated in is converted into Pro Engineer
format for our internal use. This insures a standard set of circumstances for
our manufacturing which in not ProE.
regards
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering