Re: Fred Steinbauer, The passing of a dinosaur

From: Guy.Bourdeau@coulter.com
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 16:50:00 EEST

Elaine,

I could have not said it any better. Having worked Fred when I was at Pratt
( even if it was in E Hartford ) he did believe in RP. Talking to Fred last
year at the User Group he had big dreams with the technology at Pratt, to
bad he isn't here to see it through.

I just want everyone to know I will be attending his wake this evening and
I want the industry to know I will be representing them as a whole.

Guy Bourdeau
Beckman Coulter ( Former Pratt & Whitney RP'er)
11800 SW 147th Ave M/C: 12-A02
Miami, FL. 33196-2500
Phone (305) 380-3806
Fax (305) 380-4571