Re: SLS glass duraform

From: Vern Carter (vern@ori.net)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 20:57:09 EEST

Drew,

We just received a shipment of DuraformGF and it appears to be fine to the touch. We
plan to mix it with some older powder and run it over the weekend. We have had
repeatable success with GF but every time we run regular Duraform we have to drop the
part bead temp. We started running the material at 190c and we are now down to 170c
after 4 different melt downs. We do keep our IR sensor very clean but I still think
the sensor is the problem. Others here feel like it could be bean offset. Do you have
any ideas?

Vern Carter, CTS