Re: For the ones that CANīT make if for wednsday meeting !!!

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 18:11:40 EEST

Great idea...

I may have to check out of lunch early to check in with my session
moderator, but there should not be a problem getting a little time to meet
as many as possible.

B. J. Arnold-Feret
ppsltd@airmail.net

>Hiii
>

>Since there are a few listers that for several reasons wonīt be able to
attend the wednsday 7:15 meeting I
>do suggest to lunch togeter (noon to 1:30)on tuesday 20, and meet at noon
at one of the badges collection points let say in the Time-Compression
Technologies booth and going after to any restaurant or bar nearby.

>NOTE
>This will not change the OFFICIAL meeting on Wednsday 7:15 but will give
the opportunity for the ones that CANT be on wednsday to meeet at least a
few of us. So everybody is invited to LUNCH on tuesday !!!